This two-day training delves further into the concepts as explained in the Introduction to Experience Management and XLA-training. What is the essence of a good experience and why is it so essential for the end user? In addition to a more in-depth theoretical elaboration, this training also covers good practices and group assignments. It is important to recognize where your organization is now and where you want it to be. Based on that assessment, we explain step by step how to achieve better Customer
Experience. You will then create an Xperience Level Agreement with associated Xperience Indicators.
Examination and certification
The content of this training ensures that you are sufficiently equipped to take the Foundation of Experience Management and XLA® exam. To pass, you must
answer at least 70 percent of the multiple-choice questions correctly. When passing the exam, you will receive the XLA® Practitioner certificate. This certificate shows that you have sufficient knowledge about the foundation of Experience Management and
- Understand the essence of a good experience.
- Understand what the Experience Management Journey entails and how the 5-Ds operate.
- Define the “why” of the Experience Management Journey.
- Discover the current situation and learn where you can improve.
- Dream of what you can do to improve and make practical plans.
- Design an XMO, service or collaboration to realize your dreams.
- Deliver Experience Management with concrete roles, processes, and tools.
- Understand how to generate better experience, better collaboration, and more business impact.